- It’s been: 1️⃣ day since Squid has rolled in goose poop and required a bath #dogNamedSquid
- The quarantine hair may be getting a bit much
- Busy day for Squid. Wrecked two of Nana’s screens while we were in the lake… Not easy having a dog going through a crippling relapse of separation anxiety. #dogNamedSquid
- Won’t be using my thighmaster any time soon…
- Second bottle of champagne is done.
Tagsairplay android backup beer beer. Homebrew Boiler Maker boot camp Brewing BttF cleaning cloud FOSS hack Hammer time Hard drive IFTTT Ikea Instagram lack linux mac NY optware os x Palm pc pogoplug Pre 3 running samba samba2 samsung security Spotify ssh stack torrent training ubuntu usb Utica virtual machine webOS weekend project windows xp
Tag Archives: hack
Cooling down the wort
I enjoy reading Ikea Hacker from time to time and a reoccurring theme is Stacked Lack Tables. The Lack is a popular line of furniture; it’s cheap, not very good with water, and is pretty light.
I picked up a Pogoplug with a giftcard that I got for Christmas. I’m traveling very often for work and had the need to access pictures, documents, and sometimes music while i’m not home. At the same time I’m always looking … Continue reading