It’s time for me to start training for the Boiler Maker! A 15k Road Race through Utica, NY that ends in front of the FX Matt Brewery. It’s been a tradition for the past 33 years and is always a good time. I ran the 5k a few years back and I finished. This time I’m aiming for hte 15k. I have from now til July 10th to get ready for it! Big challenge for a guy that’s 6’4″ that weights in at 280 lbs. I’m hoping that over the next 6 months I can keep the motivation going. Getting into better shape is one part but running an entire 15k and finishing it…. and the free beer for all runners of the Boiler Maker. You can see where I get my motivation from. I’m very predictable.
- It’s been: 1️⃣ day since Squid has rolled in goose poop and required a bath #dogNamedSquid
- The quarantine hair may be getting a bit much
- Busy day for Squid. Wrecked two of Nana’s screens while we were in the lake… Not easy having a dog going through a crippling relapse of separation anxiety. #dogNamedSquid
- Won’t be using my thighmaster any time soon…
- Second bottle of champagne is done.
Tagsairplay android backup beer beer. Homebrew Boiler Maker boot camp Brewing BttF cleaning cloud FOSS hack Hammer time Hard drive IFTTT Ikea Instagram lack linux mac NY optware os x Palm pc pogoplug Pre 3 running samba samba2 samsung security Spotify ssh stack torrent training ubuntu usb Utica virtual machine webOS weekend project windows xp